1. Kick-off meeting : introduction to the range of topics and the program, getting to know the participants and the scientific support, agreeing individual learning goals (online)
2. Group Leader Training : Preparation for leading an international work camp, units for conflict management, group dynamics, leadership styles, intercultural communication, etc. (13th-15th May in Fornsbach bei Stuttgart)
3. International Training / Messenger Weekend: Participation in an international training course with one of our partner organizations in another European country (5-10 days between June and September 2022) or participation in the IBG Messenger Weekend (July 1st-3rd, 2022).
4. Practice Your Experience : Coordination of an international work camp in Germany (2 to 3 weeks full-time, project by arrangement between June and September 2022)
5. Evaluation and evaluation: IBG Volunteers' Weekend (September 30th - October 3rd, 2022)